The Karak Stalker is a Karak military unit that has some special passive abilities. Also is the only of the 3 karak vespene unit that retains it's ability to cliffjump.
They can be morphed from male and will still be able to procreate. The stalkers look like default Karaks but with a dark orange tint.
The Stalker passive gives multiple boons:
- Movement speed upon damaging enemy.
- Everytime they hit a massive unit, Karak Stalkers gain a temporal damage boost.
- No longer gains day buff, but now has a nightbuff that s far superior to the default Karak day buff.
- Get Stalkers if the enemies are massive like bears or Ursadak. Else go for the Armored Karaks.
- Karak Stalkers can pair up with Herdleaders to do skirmish attacks with their massive combined mobility.